Wednesday, July 06, 2005

What time does the Sun rise in Singapore?

The sun rises at 6.37am in Singapore...

Or so I discovered it today when I crazily joined my sister on this Korean drama serial marathon.. Used many a tissue at the climax of the show where all hidden feelings were exposed and the truth was brought to light. We quickly sneaked into bed before mum woke up...

Next time I saw the sun was lunch time...

Wanton Mee, Chai dao quay *black*, lemon chicken rice from our favourite Ang Mo Kio avenue3 market.. then my favourite desserts bai guo yu mi, and Da mai! Thanks Mum! Who wants to do brekkie with me someday before I go back?

Then to SICC for swimming.. I proudly announced to my sisters " See, jie so clever to bring her swimmers back".. then realized no goggles .. so how? swim blind lor.. so scary..

One good thing about the sun in Singapore.. the pool's water was cool but not that goose pimply cold... *splish splash*



No comments:

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4