Saturday, July 23, 2005

Photo TIME!!


Hehe.. I'm so excited

Finally got a digi-cam with a mega large screen.. mum loves it cos it makes her look pretty in the pictures that I take of her..
Yesterday met Mr-Inky doo on the MRT, first thing after "Hi! what a surprise!" was " hey... did u bring ur camera.. " keke. Yes.. huge LCD screen.

Ok by night met the other 2 camera fanatic Mr Tiger and Mervy..who proceeded to test it out in an ultimately dark and smoky bar...
Some came out alrite..
Mervy and I nearly blinded Ming with out many attempts to test the power of the flash in a dark place.. esp when he made many funny expressions after he realised that the drink he ordered, a virgin mary is actually tomato juice and tabasco sauce with a celery stick on the side..
and uh hmm.. eating a lemon wedge.. He reciprocated the favour.. ack!

Then today.. went out with mumsy and little B to buy dinner, happily started to try out various functions with the two of them as my models..
I present my findings..
(better upload it all now before I fly back to Sydney on Monday.. back to dial-up wich is unheard of in Singapore)

Dear Vineyard... I'm going to pick up Ah can's legacy now.. keke..beware... First target.. the dancer.. looks like in every caregroup there's one!

1)Manual Setting by an expert: Paul D at Harry's

2) The Double Image effect on Mum & little B

3) The Black and White :Mum & B baring teeth

4) The Sepia

5) Macro on Tofu-man

6) Self-shot of Mum& I, Lister & I



Supposed to post the different looks on Mr Tiger and start a vote on the funniest expression but... will have to await his approval..

3 comments:

Tiger said...

wahlao. you really gonna do that?
anyway, i did the pics liao.

Kaidy said...

I was going to.. then I saw ur blog.. wah ur action very fast
Anyway I wanted to ask u how u managed to put all the pictures like that on the blog? it looks really nice esp with the titles.. teach me when u have time!

Tiger said...

Hmmm.... how is a very long story. Especially if we don't have the same software. I'm sure your sheeps are more IT knowledgable than me sia. Since its the world of the younger, the more you know, inverse wierd world haha..

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4