Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hair-Cut


Finally went with lister yesterday to get a haircut...
















According to my sister, I had succumbed to the hairdresser's favourite "Do you want a fringe" line..
Well everyone can see the result for themselves from this silly photo.
Mum & Dad said that I look like a kid now =(
Oh well... Vanity speaks: coloured the hair copper. Tee hee

After that, went over to Mr Inky-doo's place to practice this new song (well for me) "Centre of it All" by Hillsong London..
Very, whatchamacallit catchy, even lister commented that it was really nice when I was listening to it for practice.
Piano intro, with an up-key in the chorus. TY had to change the key twice to accomodate ease of playing and vocal range and Merv, Tiger and I tried to play it together.. Fun to play with a team.. I miss the Hope Sydney team...
Good stuff!

Went to NUS to pick Lister up and tried not to get too lost, and fly back to make it time for dinner with Daddy-O fresh back from China.
Dad was funny, gave us this soft doggy toys that sheraton gave him for company each night.. one green, one blue and one gray.. hehe my sheep will definitely know which one I got !
It was fantastic to finally have dinner all 5 of us again at home after a year.. Mum cooked up a storm.. I have to learn how to make that pork rib thingy from her... yummy..

Ended the night with family movie night.. Miss Congeniality 2 !! It was pretty funny but have to say the first one was better...
Bliss..

2 comments:

«s€êmµÑºf|øñª» said...

Nice hair cut! so CUTE!!!
the GREEN one~~~~~~~~~
cook for us...*drooling* YUM YUM PORK RIB here u come!!! *yeay*

Kaidy said...

Smart girl girl.. 100marks for u and yes pork ribs when I get back.. =)

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4