Monday, July 11, 2005

Piggy Day

OK guys I'm on holiday, though I'm supposed to be dietitian and blah blah..
this is what happens when u hang out with your best friend...
No barrs held:

I watched this television program about these 3 chicks running around hunting for Singapore's best noodles.. and it featured fishball noodles...

So I told Ah fa/Joel my best friend " let go eat he enh (fishballs in hokkien) " so we decided to go to newton...yummy I think the Singaporeans in Sydney are going to chop me soon esp caroline&ALex.

Strategy: fishball soup, prawn noodles, popiah, oyster omelette

Ah fa: " Wei Ah pui(Junior college nickname meaning fatty) are u sure we can finish that? Just two of us leh.. "

Ah Pui: " can one lah, unless u scared wanna call edwin out too.."

Didn't think edwin could fly down to town at such short notice so we decided to just go.

Received call from mummy that lister left her phone at dom's place so she'll be contacting me to go home together.. almost seemed immobilised without her phone..

Ah Pui: Eh my sister coming so can handle the food.

Ah Fa: heng ah ..

Reaching Newton Circus: we order 2 popiahs, one plate of oyster omelette, fishball soup, hokkien mee, BBQ sting ray and 3 glasses of sugar cane

Food came pretty quick, ah fa groaned when I pulled out the phone to take picts but it gave him an excuse to put food in his mouth to pose. *will post picts when i finally learn how to get the photos from the phone to the laptop, me techy-dumb*

Demolished it within 10mins.. we look around..

Lister: " 2nds? not that full yet hor?"

Ah fa: " Yah hor what do u'all want?" - stands up

Ah pui: " Popiah!"

Ah fa: " I don't mind more fishballs"

Lister: " Orh luah"

Ah fa: " wah all 3? U guys choose just two of the three.."

After some bickering we buy 2nd round of all three...

*groan* of those who overeat..

Ah fa: " Oii liling.. u finish ur orh luah hor... Don't drink the fish ball soup!!!"

Lister: " You'all help me lah, Jie didn't eat any."

Ah pui: " I had an oyster.. "

Lister: " No u didn't"

Ah fa: " she ate one, I saw her, lawyers dont' lie"

all: HAHAHAH

Ah fa: " that's it I'm taking off my belt.."

We stumble to the car and Ah-fa happily unbutton his pants...

Ah fa:" ahhhh, much better... Ah pui, you lah! I'm wearing the tight pants today!"

Ahpui: " I warned you..going to newton circus still wear tight pants, why are u so vain ??! "

Ah fa:" didn't know u girls are such monsters...can eat so much.. "

Girls can eat, just when they choose when that want to ... and yah they need to be comfortable enough around u to... only sue lyn will dispute that line I'm sure =)

Don't be deceived guys..

After he drops us off, he still can stomach more salt water taffy and Kahlua timtams, that guys is a pig but I still love him..

The result of such overeating?????? full til late late, stayed up late chatting to Mr Inky-doo about his love story of how he won chieftain wife and discussing baby names... hehe

2 comments:

Tiger said...

wah biang eh.. you mentally remembered the whole tv show? haha...

and i heard about you probing ink too haha... when we going to sim lim huh? merv and ink are waiting for you :)

Kaidy said...

Mentally remembered the whole TV show? what are u talking about dude?
Heard about me probing ink.. no lah.. he SHARED with me... heheee.. so sweeet.. i'm sure TY would be delighted to hear all Inky doo had to say...
Sim Lim? Saturday?

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4