Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Another day.. .

Good Morning Lord!

Yet another day.. I'm going to find nice stuff to do so I don't waste my precious 4 weeks, now 2.5 left in Singapore..
Youth day today so little B had no school.
We went with mumsy to play bowling, and both of us got whipped by mumsy.. If only I could show u the victory strike pose she does... superly funny.. Someone teach this techy-blur how to load a picture from my phone on the computer..
Lister dumped us for Dom..

Acclimatization
I need to acclimatize myself still to the humidity of Singapore..
An attempt to avoid the heat of the day going for run at 7pm, and yet could not escape the thickness of the air.. *gasp*

Even Chris O' Brien's voice couldn't distract me from the huff n puff..
Came back with a soaking wet t-shirt. I truly appreciate my Glebe run now, the stretch point that has a great view of the Sydney Fish markets and the Anzac bridge..

Remember when I first got to Aust where the air was so dry that I had difficulty breathing initially.. To acclimatize to each place..

No comments:

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4