Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Praise redefined


Lord I wish I could praise You with adequate words but You leave me speechless;

And I so long to sing You the song You deserve but it would be endless

I long to move Your heart, bring You something new
Tell how great you are, til my praise to You is

Like an ocean breeze, blowing on Your face
Like the summer sun with its warm embrace
Like a gentle rain plays a symphony
That's what I want my praise to be

Like a fragrant rose in the early spring

Like an eagles soars when it spreads its wings
Whatever Lord You may need from me, that's what I want my praise to be to You

- My Praise, Phillips Craig and Dean -" Let Your Glory Fall"

Wow, have you ever wondered what Your praise sounds like to God? Have you praised Him today? Have u asked the question what is "praise"? Does my offering bring Him pleasure?

Listened to this song with Priscilla - pusila - maria - laughing gas taking her back after catching up at the air-conditioned prata place near my home. 2 Sydney-siders in Singapore ... *need aircon gasp* Keke...

No comments:

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4