Monday, November 23, 2009

Dad & Mum's visit

Looked through Dad's FB photos of the family walk and really missed the gang. Trust the ekies to pig out with hei mee straight after a fitness walk. And its not just your ordinary hei mee, its $10 hei mee with big king prawns!

It not even been a month since we're back in Sydney and I miss them, counting down the days before they come over in Dec.

This morning I received an email re scholarship, we will be informed of the outcome from 27th of Nov - 11th of Dec.
Mixed feelings: Will feel disappointed if I don't get the scholarship but at the same time sad cos it means another 3-4 years away from home, how how how?

No comments:

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4