Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Kirribilli Markets


Last Saturday, we visited the Kirribilli Markets at Milson's point station as a belated birthday celebration for Angela. It was drizzly in the morning so quite a few stalls were closed, perhaps it was a good thing so we found some seats quite easily.

We split to "hunt" for food.. A nice jazz trio was there.


Go get food!! Angela, Amy and Rick charge ahead.
Lil' stick, Mr Broc and Bova with their lunch goodies Lil' stick, Nova and Me with her twin cherries


Amy and Rick, Rick braves it to try African food, pretty good mostly stewed meats withe lentils on top of couscous.

Angela, Amy and Rick with the fruit of their hunt.


Me and Mr Broc with yummy turkish Gozleme and coffeesAngela, Amy and Me before the start of the markets, Angela!! why are your eyes closed again!

Mr Broc got me something yummy, I was eyeing these beautiful baby cakes from the other table trying to instigate lil stick to steal them.. He bought me a tray of 12 later on when we split up for some bargain hunting among the stalls.

Mr Broc with my baby cakes and the harbour bridge in the background. Yummm

Mr Broc protecting my babycakes from the crazy Nova.

My haul back was a pretty pink and yellow polka dotted camisole, some farm fresh peaches $3/kg and a nice nice nice present for Mr Broc for our 18th month.

Ended the day visiting another cafe near north Sydney then hometime... we watched "the God's must be crazy" this old time flick of a bushman encountering "white men" culture.. it was hilarious.. Perfect relaxing Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4