Monday, November 19, 2007

Bondi Sculptures by the Sea

You know your relationship has reached another level when you display the disgusting side of yourself..

Date: 17th November 2007
Activity: Bondi Beach sculptures by the sea that happen annually in Sydney

One of the exhibits:

Me: "Hahahaha..... Line*.."
Mr Broc: "Why are you so disgusting??"
Me: What!?!?!
Me: "Dear stand next to it.. I take a picture for you.."
Mr Broc: " NO!"
*Whine* Look who's disgusting now..
*Line: Term coined by me when I saw someone's undies worn too low..

Ok.. now the good stuff ...
It was the last weekend that the Bondi sculptures by the sea were on display and Mr Broc and I hurried there on Saturday. The beach was packed! Temp was ideal, sunny with a nice breeze.
There was a swimming pool/club/restaurant on one side of the beach. It was funny to see people swimming in a pool with the sea right next to it.. maybe people don't like salty water/sharks/waves or crazy surfers.

Some of the exhibits we saw along the way:

This is one's got to be our favourite.. these flowers are made of ?!?!!

This one is apparently NOT an exhibit, a sign was put up to tell people that.. it looks as if someone is living there..
The wooden car that looks like it was modelled after a rhino.. Most people would join the guy pushing the pole..I think I added to the problem =)

The last one we looked at before we called it a day... someone needs to swing on it to make the wings flap.. very popular amongst the kiddies.

3 comments:

n0v4_88 said...

Hm... After Dave took that pic, he wouldn't be able to do a 'Roland Flicker'... xD

Kaidy said...

Yeeeeucks.. unless he plans to flick something else..
Terence will like it.. keke

Dave said...

it would be a Roland Roler, not flicker :)

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4