Thursday, August 25, 2005

Heartache

You know what causes the heart of a shepherd/leader to hurt the most..
The straying of their sheep...

The weekend has been tough, I found out about things I didn't really want to know, itty-bitty events have caused my knees to give way under the weight.. The events when isolated will not have caused such an impact until cumulated and topped off with a slammer on Sunday.. I prayed Father help me carry this..

Last night I prayed with Fiona, I've never wept in front of her before til then... The voice that spoke to me was, "this is how I feel my daughter when one of u sins against me.. "
Fiona saw a vision of a palm with a nail hammered into it..
Each stripe, each strike was borne for our sin, our iniquity..
The Lord reminded me anew of how He feels whenever each one of us sins against Him. A mixture of hurt, anger mingled with love and longing to have us restored to Him... I dare say, I understand Lord...Help me to see with Your eyes, teach me how to lead Your people for they are Yours.

" Streams of tears flow from my eyes, for Your law is not obeyed." - Psalm 119: 136

Aching.. " I am Your servant; give me discernment that I may understand Your statutes." - Psalm 119: 125

4 comments:

Merv Kwok said...

take care man..

Anonymous said...

Gee... hope things are ok now after committing your disappointments to God and praying together with your sheep!

Kaidy said...

Thanks guys for the support and prayers in Singapore =)

I'm a whole lot better after discussing things with my mentor and coming before God for restoration..
Funny thing that it is in trial that God tests our faith in commitment to the cause..
personally tutored by the Holy Spirit on how to handle it ..

Praise God!

Tiger said...

Amen and I also hope your sheep will come back soon...

take care Kai...

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4