Saturday, August 13, 2005

Chasing the impossible ?

Give me one pure and holy passion
Give me one magnificent obsession
Give me one glorious ambition for my life
To know and follow after You

To know and follow hard after you
To grow as Your disciple in Your truth
This world is empty pale and poor compared to knowing You, my Lord
Lead me on and I will run after You..

-One Day Passion

Running hard after God - Psalm 63:8

"I'm not asking you how muh you know about Me. I want to ask you, " Do you really know ME? Do you really want ME?'"

I ask myself that, how hungry am I for God?
Will I clamour, grasp, push and forget my manners to reach Him, to chase Him?
Can I really not care about what other people think of me and just what He thinks of me?

I'm getting more desperate...

1 comment:

Tiger said...

IF you are getting more desperate for Him, that's good. pray more, talk to Him more, dwell in His presence. Sing, etc..

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4