Monday, December 14, 2009

Summer project


Very very happy with the weekend purchase of new cookbook Jamie's America, have been watching his series on tele this past month, been so inspired, esp when he was making Tamales, using exotic ingredients like cactus and alligator.. was also drooling over the gumbo he was whipping up and when we went to "South" last week and had the best pecan pie, I knew I had to open a new chapter in my cooking adventures at home.

Some dishes I tried at "South" that I'm going to attempt

Chili con carne with cornbread

Buffalo wings, southern ribs, blue cheese sauce
& my favourite dessert of all time

PECAN Pie..

No comments:

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4