Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Guy, a Girl and a Mole Mobile part 2

Me: Dear, where shall we go this week with Mole mobile?

Mr Broc: Hang on, let me scratch my lucky nose and follow its super antenna senses...

ME: Does lucky nose say shopping and chocolate?

Mr Broc: Oh no.. malfunctioning!!

ME: Yar rite!

Hardee har har..
This post is a little late but since I've loaded all the pictures and Little B is complaining about my lack of ability to post regularly, I better do something tonight!

One of the happy moments of Mr Broc getting his Mole mobile is that I get is to go shopping at new places instead of being constantly confined in the city of QVB (Queen Victoria Building and Pitt Street mall). I get to go to different Westfields aka the MEGA malls of Syndey, try to imagine them the size of Suntec or Taka?

First one we went to was Parramatta Westfield, shining and newly constructed! We walked around the mall and shopped for birthday presents, ended up with getting him a spoof one first, a set of sideburns! After a good 2 hours of shopping we decided to go visit a favourite friend MAX BRENNER!!















Nothing makes a girl happier than to see her man getting her some good stuff!














We got our usual favourites:
Venezuela milk chocolate AUD$4.00 in the cute hug mug


















Waffle drizzled with Max Brenner chocolate with strawberries on the side AUD$6.50
Mr Broc wanted something cold so we got another Alice shake, lychee white chocolate thing.. can't remember but it wasn't as "powerful" as the other two. We were a little disappointed this time with our milk chocolate cos it was less thick than usual..
<--Mr Broc wanting to eat the goodies but had to put up with me taking photos!

Yumzzz.. fruitful day





2 comments:

Tiger said...

Mr Broc is correct u know? about the lack of ability to post regularly.

Kaidy said...

hehe.. Little B is my baby sister not Mr Broc.. don't think Mr Broc is too happy to see so many pictures of him up! kekek... He's more photogenic!

I will try harder!! Thanks for reading still Mr Tiger =)

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4