Friday, June 26, 2009

Singapore in August

Man I'm so lazy to blog...

Things I've been doing instead.

1. Working later cos of new cholesterol study
2. Watching old seasons of desperate housewives in the afternoon when I do get off work early
3. Surfing food web-sites and trying to find easy but impressive recipes
4. Do something about my Singapore wedding.. once again I'm lazy


BUT! I've redeemed myself, I'm flying back in August for 10 days to "work hard" on the Singapore wedding. This will include the "arduous task" of

1. Menu tasting a 10 course meal prepared by Hai Tian lou of pan pacific hotel
2. Shopping for a cheongsam/tea dress and evening gown
3. Shopping for the shoes to match
4. Choosing a theme for the wedding in October
5. Helping MOB to find her dress too!
6. Finding entertainment.
7. Entertaining my self assumed god-brothers at Figaro st!

Can't wait!

1 comment:

Joel Shen said...

Self assumed? We have witnesses lor...

Anyway, happy to accompany you for your wedding mustadoos as well. Dwin has impeccable taste in womens' shoes.

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4