Monday, June 01, 2009

Buttermilk pancakes

Masterchef is good for my tummy... the husband gets inspired

Friday night's feature is Masterclass where the chef judges teaches the rookies some essential dishes. Last Friday was Ricotta and buttermilk hotcakes with carmelised apples..

OO yah! So Mr Rhodes wakes Mrs Rhodes up to go the Italian deli nearby where they buy buttermilk and fresh ! Ricotta.. its so good just cut out of a big ricotta cake instead of in the usual supermarket tub.

Anywayz... I got my reward, Mr Rhodes is enjoying a Saturday morning brekky cook off, I'm not  allowed to help, so I read my White tiger book.

No comments:

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4