Friday, April 17, 2009

Our Wedding


Our Joy
The day arrived, came and went.. all too quickly.

Loading some favourite moments of the day. Rebecca my friend and photographer will be using our photos for her website as well as a spread in Bride to Be magazine! Can't wait for that to come out!

Post make up prep...


The complicated dress wearing Arriving at the church, Dave said his happiest moment was when the pastor said to him: "She's here"


Prayer before I walk down the aisle, such an emotional yet tentative moment
Love how Dad looks so solemn here

Dave saying his vows, I can remember how it felt hearing the words.
The moment with Dad and how often I make that face at him now captured on film

Our bridal party lost on the train to the reception at darling harbour


A moment shared with our real brothers and sisters




2 comments:

Joel said...

Kai, I like how you say "real brothers and sisters" in a futile, desperate attempt to disinherit Dwin and I.

But we know better, hor Sis? :)

David Ould said...

great pictures!
Thanks again for letting me be a part of it.

trust you enjoyed your honeymoon, when do you want to come over for a certificate presentation? ;-)

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4