Saturday, March 07, 2009

20 days left!!

THIS IS scary.. the wedding ticker thingy I have on the bottom of my blog is telling me I have ONLY 20 DAYS LEFT til my wedding ! argh~~

SO many things left to do... Dave and I are exhausted with this whole moving thing already ... looking for furniture.. going EL cheapo aka ebay & Ikea until we finally BUY our own place... For now practicality matters and it certainly does help to be marrying someone with a good eye for design and matching stuff even if they're at $89 coffee table from IKEA we have to assemble ourselves! challenge mate

8 comments:

Li said...

Ooh.. reminds me of the time you bought that shelf from Ikea and assembled it on your own! You're the handy woman!

I considered buying Ikea furniture for our room, but I got put off by the assembling.

Li said...

Ooh.. reminds me of the time you bought that shelf from Ikea and assembled it on your own! You're the handy woman!

I considered buying Ikea furniture for our room, but I got put off by the assembling.

Anonymous said...

i have nth to wear n my mother 2

Kaidy said...

Haha .. Yes the assembly is pretty easier actually... you can check out our place when you come.. its like IKEA coffee table, IKEA sofa, IKEA tv unit, IKEA dining set... IKEA drawers... so yes I can say Dave and I are both handy ! =)

You won't have a problem finding a dress Jaime!! tell your mummy its not that COLD! =)

Tiger said...

jia you!!!

Must enjoy and not be tense! :))

I still got 11 months to go hehe...

Unknown said...

I have not started writing my speech yet! What should I say?

Kaidy said...

Tiger!! You're engaged???? since when? congrats!!

Dad.. you can do it!! I know you'll always be great !

Tiger said...

lol. last month lor :P

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4