Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Weekend activities at Circular Quay

Decided to take some time out of calculating accounts and looking at charts to relax, this and addictive playing of the facebook word challenge someone sent me.. I forgot who it is but its got me playing every night and got me making up words just to fluke it when I've run out.

I just had a nice relaxing weekend with Mr Broc.. nice sleep in and a looong wait for him who said he'll be here at 12 but it was 1:15pm when he finally arrived. This man has learnt that it is better to be 1hr 15mins late with a peace offering than just 1hr late!The peace offering... sweet smelling flowers.. and (below) the expression of a truly apologetic man!

Mr Broc plan of the day, art exhibition, didn't feel good about it knowing my "lack of appreciation". Very cool, took a ferry to Cockatoo Island (apparently previous jailhouse)Us on the Ferry. Hard to take more photos inside as most were in old warehouses or tunnels of some sort, didn't quite understand most of if but Mr Broc seemed happy.

Sunset on Cockatoo Island
Bridge view from the ferry on our way back.

DAY TWO of the weekend which I enjoyed more.
The Annual Aroma festival...!! Coffee for $1 a cup.
Mr Broc checking out the site map,
I'm so greedy, haven't finished one cup before I was lining up for the next one. I chucked out one cup which tasted like coffee flavoured milk!! Can't waste my caffeine limit on bad coffee!

SO sad that we got there a bit too late to go around to the other stalls, they decided to add all things yummy that go with coffee or related to coffee in other parts of the rocks. Mr Broc with his Whisk and Pin Muesli cookie looking happy. There were tea stalls, chocolate, biscotti and desert shops around and even turkish gozleme why it is there is the excuse that they served turkish coffee which is horrendous to me! bleh
(Attempt to take some scenes of activities behind us)

Poor me could only see the skeleton of stalls left or the boxes post-pack up, the place settling into darkness by 530pm. "why didn't you tell me there's more..." Mr Broc perhaps wanted to avoid having a hyperactive girlfriend to contend with for the rest of the evening..
We settle by the wharf to admire the Opera house by night and have a nice chat.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Verny said...

hey gal...coffee fair! I also wanna go!!! =) nice bunch of flowers btw..=)

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4