Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Keep on Keeping on

"For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure" - Phil 2:13

I will not give up! It is what You have called me to do and no matter what happens, I just have to faithfully plant and water.. You give the growth. I choose this because You love them and therefore I love what You love because I love You.

Love this prayer for Hannah Whitall Smith.

"Here, Lord, I abandon myself to thee. I have tried in every way I think of to manage myself, and to make myself what I know I ought to be, but have always failed. Now I give it up to thee. Do thou take entire possession of me. Work in me all the good pleasure of thy will. Mold and fashion me into such a vessel as seemeth good to thee. I leave myself in thy hands, and I believe thou wilt, according to thy promise, make me into a vessel unto thy own honour, 'sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work."

No comments:

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4