Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Discipline

Book study...
I'm studying again... my own reading and studying that is in a field I have absolutely no inkling about
But first always the word of God first.

Breakdown of the Greek words for discipline:
Sophron (to be of a sound mind)

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind" - 2Tim1:7

Enkrateia(power over oneself)

"fruit if the Spirit is.. self-control" - Gal5:23

Gymnazo (train)
"exercise youself toward godliness" - 1Tim4:7

To apply these things in my study and in taking care of what God has entrusted into my care.

What is my dream? to be a vessel for the Kingdom of God.. whether in the form of work or money..

To open a cafe and make the best coffee and cookies for the work of the Kingdom.

No comments:

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4