Friday, July 06, 2007

HOLIDAYS!

YAY!

I truly lead of pampered luxurious life! Tonight I fly out to Koh Samui with Dad, Mum and my two sisters Lister and little B!
Its unbelievably fantastic to have to wake up whenever and wonder what shall I do today after weeks of 5 or 6AM starts to the day and not having a long list of "to-do"s.
We'll be there for 4nights and 5days, too much according to Mum who says "you can't expect me to go to the spa everyday!".. oh yes you can.. hehe. Me and my sisters a long list of water sports to try out, snorkelling, para-sailing...

Will be back to Singapore for 2 nights, Tues and Wed before flying again on Thursday morning to Hong Kong for shopping for another 4 nights 5 days and back on Monday then finally back to Sydney on Wednesday night red-eye flight...

Can't wait.. Little B's got her driving test this morning, pray that everything goes well. Dad's got the day off so I'm going to sneak downstairs to see what he's up to...
Only thing missing is that I'm missing my Fatty quite a bit especially when I see the places I brought him to in February when he flew up with me... Miss you dear...

2 comments:

INK said...

Have a really really great holiday relaxing in the sun and spa!!!!! I'm going Thailand too but mebe sometime in late August. :D

Kaidy said...

hey Irving!

thanks for the note!
Koh Samui was awesome.. will hopefully be able to blog on it before I leave for Hong Kong on Thursday!

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4