Thursday, March 01, 2007

Harvesting..hand on plow...

113!!!!

Wah we hit a record high of 113 members signing up at the Campus Christian Movement (CCM) booth at Sydney University today!! And if we add the 50 from UTS ones that signed up it would be as Alex said if all attended church we would double our church attendance! =) Caroline's last count was189 members total adding sign-ups from UTS, CNY event and Wollongong orientation.

Praise the Lord for an excellent location, answering our prayers and for TY&INK's prayers regarding the workers.. we had also double the number of usual workers 9-10 pple at least each day! its amazing how we conquered the blistering heat to be out there and for yesterday's group rain!

I got sunburnt all over my chest and arms.. got a print of my top that I wore to orientation today emblazed on my skin...

I can't believe I am back to Sydney, terribly home-sick, cried at the airport when Little B, Mum and Dad waved bye to me and Mr Broc at the airport. The trip back home was way too fast, though I loved the time I spent with Mr Broc, didn't really have much time to catch up with my family. Saturday night's whispers in bed with Little B was sad when I cheekily asked her "Do u miss me when I'm gone?", she replied matter of factly " Not really, cos I'm already used to it..."
Heart-ache.. Hanging onto the promise of God for my family, He will take care of them when I'm out here for his kingdom. It has been 7 years going on 8 out of home.

" And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. " - Matthew 19:29


Jesus replied, "No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God." - Luke 9:62

" Listen, O daughter, consider and give ear: Forget your people and your father's house. The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your Lord." - Psalm 45:10-11

Yes God. Heavenly work at hand.

Workshop demonstration on Saturday on nutrition and cooking.

(YES I find out whether I can be a celebrity chef or not using a stir-fry electric wok in a lecture room)

P&W this Sunday

and the Amazing Race next week in the Olympic park.


No comments:

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4