Saturday, March 17, 2007

gripey me

MADMAD MAD I think I'm on the brink of a burn-out or it could just be too many hours behind the wheel.
Sometimes its hard to hope, fear to hope too much
Sometimes you don't dare to ask cos you should be thankful and content
Sometimes things are hard to let go
Sometimes people are too difficult to love/understand
Sometimes you just wanna be mean and say what u really think about someone..

Does being christian mean u have to be a good-two-shoes and say "ok" all the time?
Having a Job moment. If friendship is about honesty when does it get too brutal?

I need to sleeeeep

No comments:

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4