Monday, April 03, 2006

None but Jesus

Its one of those days today... Murphy's law? If anything can go wrong it will

1) Crazily busy day at work today, had to run like 42 samples which is equivalent to14 runs on the analysis machine = 3-4 hours in the cold room. Kept on air-condition cos they're afraid the machine would overheat and stuff.
Machine stuffed up many times, printer kept chewing up my results, I gave up, may just copy it off the monitor by hand and rerun dodgy samples.

2) Tried to write my CV for this dietitian job at Prince of wales hospital but all I could think about was Timor. Would it then be a half-hearted attempt to try for this job that would require clinical work and geriatric care. COS I had to be itchy hand and check the SITE>> WHY??!
AVI (Australian volunteers international) posted up a new position over the weekend that required a nutrition educator over in Timor for 10months working with malnutrition.. once again a result of warfare used against the timorese. 10months? leaving in May ... God...not another carrot..

3) Supposed to go running today but weather was superly duperly cold... and cos I came back late ate late lunch and was so ravenous by 3pm that I think I've become a glutton. I think I've been insatiable this week... blame it on PMS? my FAT cells are SCREAMING...

3)I need so badly to talk to you today to vent, so tempted but I'll have to go to the throne of grace to boldly ask for mercy and grace in time of need...

I feel bloated...
Argh emotions who needs them anyway. BAH.

" In the chaos, in confusion I know You're sovereign still
In the moment of my weakness, You give me grace to do Your will
When You call I won't delay, this is my song through all my days
All my delight is in You Lord
All of my hope
All of my strength
All my delight is in You Lord, forevermore" - Brooke Fraser: None but Jesus

Ahhh much better... thank God for blogs to open the vent



4 comments:

JaWS said...

hey dragon, let scratchy scratch your itchiness... hehehhe...

all the best

Kaidy said...

ARGH!!!

Little Mould.. since when did u start calling me Dragon..

*scratch*
Missing ur elbow pinching though..

Love ya

JaWS said...

hey dragon, i miss someone to be my elbow pinching victim. AAHH.. I haven't pinch for agesss....

*Pinch.. Pinch*

can you reply my emails plzzzzz....

luv ya too!

JaWS said...

hey dragon, i miss someone to be my elbow pinching victim. AAHH.. I haven't pinch for agesss....

*Pinch.. Pinch*

can you reply my emails plzzzzz....

luv ya too!

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4