Monday, January 23, 2006

Back HOME!


I got it I got it !!!

Finally I got my new laptop, what did I get??


An ibook G4 12 inch, its small, colours are gorgeous and cute and etc... ok guys don't groan.. this is a typical rave from a female.. =)











I think the laptop bag is made by crumpler.. its got all the trademarks.. ok I know these are little things but yah simple things make me happy =)

Now to get the non-techy brain to get used to using a mac instead of PC.. I reckon I'll get the hang of it soon... hopefully ay

Hehe..
People ask me what I've been up to since being back? MUCKING Around.. what do u expect.. its a holiday..
Nah its like the HongKong ad, "eating and shopping" i.e Mai dong xi, Chi dong xi.. (mandarin)

FOOD
... I love food in Singapore.. Just some photos, trying not to embarass my family or friends eating with me, taking pictures like a tourist.. can't help it.. those who have been out with me know the scenario " STOP... can't eat yet.. I need to take picture..." thanks for putting up with me

Lunch today... Duck rice and noodles just outside my place..
So blessed to live here, we've got an air-conditioned prata place & only the best duck noodles in Singapore and no one can make Teh-Bing like this kopi-tiam aunty. =)

No David I didn't make ducks extinct in Singapore..
I shared this with mum and my sister..
Yummy..



This is at Lei garden, dim sum plus all other chinese delicacies.. our family EK family.. mum said more like EAT family.. haha so much choice so little calories to spare but in the words of Arnie & little stick.. : AH dunt KAaRE...






Look at my sister get into it.. (she needs it to maintain those strong biceps for handball, softball, basketball and all other ball games that she plays)


















But most importantly time with Family
Upon arrival home I was greeted with a 46inch LCD TV in the family living room.. reports from Mum is that its Dad's new best friend, pretty much a surprise especially since he's not take much of a TV person but apparently has been spending a daily 4 hr bonding session on TVB drama serials..

I got involved over the weekend... ARGH.. well lying on Dad's belly was pretty comfy and playing with this "jiggle your Fat" gadget UZAP that mum and my sister got recently on my thighs with the hope of ridding cellulite and compensating for the food while slopping in front of a giant TV screen.. talk about decadence and oxymoron. haha

And over FOOD again.. hehe maybe that's why I'm in this job. Interest cultivated from young, a father who's adventurous about food and will go all out to satisfy his taste buds.. I hope we're not getting into the gluttony category..

Dad & Mum Ekers..

Kiddy Ekers, Lister, Me and Little B (yes we will play smashing soon)
Yah we don't really look alike, that's what everyone says.. =)









Other stuff? Fiona aka ONG SEE MUN/GIRL GIRL/AUNTY ONG/MISS WHO CALL YOU came down for the weekend and PET and I took her around a bit, but Saturday is a BAD day for shopping in Singapore.. this is wat we ended up doing, playing with innovative japanese kitchen wear/ware ok.. PET took it literally but well the ones we picked out are traditional stuff. Poor Justin had to be our photographer embarassing outselves, had to remember that we're not in SYDNEY!















Ok 'Nuff for now.. til my next raid in the 2nd week featuring shopping!! and of course more food hehe.... its an obsession..

5 comments:

«s€êmµÑºf|øñª» said...

Nice colour.. I bet David will visit ur blog more now!

Your new Ibook looks gorgeous! *double thumbs up*

Should have stay longer to try out the prata and duck noodles!:P

The TV is awesome! haha i wouldn't mind to stay at home the whole day watching TV.

Yup! our fav. activity.. haha glad that i came over, at least we can still carry on with our fav. activity... *squeeeeeezing time!*

Tiger said...

wow.. nice tv, izap and laptop!!!

the gadget family...

Kaidy said...

Haha.. Yah he was the one who helped me choose which template to use.. PPLe graphic designer so got a lot of comments..

YES girl.. you're welcome to stay wit me anytime!! And this time we get PET over too for squeezing time..

Tiger: HI!! I didn't know the family had moved so far ahead of me in terms of technology, Sydney is still behind =)

onlyaftercoffee said...

the photographer should be compensated for the traumaaaaaaa~ hahaha :D

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful laptop, gorgeous TV, sexy CD player (is that a Nakamichi??). I love hawt gadgets too!

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4