Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Dodgy Laptop

Argh!!

It feels as if my laptop has a life of its own, spontaneously turning off on its own!
What does one do in such a situation, I consulted Dad in regards to it, he told me the lappie's battery was busted and the connection with the port that its on was bad so if I just shift a bit it'll shut off...

Well I've also sought computer whiz Mr Munkey Tan in regards to getting a new lappie. Praise God that since I've only just started working this year I'd be able to get a considerable amount of tax refund back.. 'nuff to get a new lappie! Yeah!!. I'm eyeing the ibookG4 and according to my dearest most brilliant cousin with a coupla' upgrades I can get a lean' mean machine.. oh well munkey suggested a nice pioneer dream/slim book .. hehe..

Last night went to watch Charlie and the chocolate factory... Johnny Depp is brillliant as usual, very versatile.. me cracked up everytime the Oompa loompas appear with a new song.. Yesterday CS told me that he wasn't going to stay in Sydney for the next 6 weeks after all, may head back this week to Singapore in fact... awwww was really enjoying having him around.. and hoping that he could join us for the ACT camp when prophet John Jacks will be coming down from Canada to speak to us about spiritual giftings..

Toodles...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee! Is this also why you keep on having problems with your Messenger? =P

So, what's the new laptop gonna be? iBook looks really chio. Can get one of those new mighty mouse to accompany it. Chuck in an iPod and some sleek speakers and you'll be the envy of your house. Heh heh...

Pris, Gab and me went to watch Charlie & The Choc Factory a few weeks ago too and it was absolutely hilarious. Johnny Depp is so versatile. I thought he was brilliant as Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean but he has really outdone himself again!

Oh ya, I think Changky is back! Woohoo... =P

Tiger said...

Backup or change laptop asap. Don't be like me and lose all my 4 years of digital pics. =(

Kaidy said...

will do!

mY acgl called me and told me his boss was able to help me get one at cost price... all I need to do is choosed one.
what do u techy-savvy pple think of the ibookg4??

Anonymous said...

I think you should get the iBook G4 17" screen model. Muahaha... :P

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4