Saturday, May 16, 2009

Eggy Bread

Since we're addicted to Masterchef Australia, or rather I am! Every day thinking about I will cook if I get a chance to audition for it but the husband has caught on and I'm just typing this while waiting for my breakfast..

Dave's gotten into this routine of making breakfast for me every Saturday, today he's inspired by the masterchef's master class of making eggy bread aka French toast... so its French toast made from Hunter Valley eggs, with fresh bread and pork sausages which we bought from the Italian grocer this morning.. Its good to have someone make you breakfast.. bliss.. =)

4 comments:

Joel Shen said...

You're a lucky woman, Kai. Eggy bread? Or bready egg?

Kaidy said...

haha yah.. you're right by the end of soaking it was more of egg with some bread in it...

eh I've also been cooking up for him too!! masterchef kai

Joel Shen said...

That's alright, seeing as how your you've come a long way since the days of your famous crusty pressure-cooker stew.

Hope Dave's handy with a garlic mincer though...

Kaidy said...

man I still feel guilty about your mum's pot everytime I think about osso bucco. urgh I can't believe I forgot beef stock.. so basic.. how to cook for so long with so little liquid on a stove top!!

No one can beat u at garlic mincing.. =0 even my new processor

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4