Friday, April 27, 2007

A Guy, a Girl and a Mole Mobile part 1

Celebrating the Mole Mobile, named after our favourite PET.

Mr Broc picked up his car last tuesday 17th April and took me out on Wednesday.. Our first destination was Bondi Junction for a movie 300 at the greater union cinemas there..

The place was HUGE! We were 10mins early and had the whole place to ourselves.. 300 ? Good cinematography and a fine display of masculine flesh each Spartan clad in a scarlett cape and superman pants.. check out those ABS... couldn't help check out Mr broc's Mr belly.. =) I like Mr belly.



After the movie, we were both hungry. Pleasantly surprised to find out the ever crowded ramen place Ichi-ban boshi had a branch or what appeared to be its origins in Bondi! Mr Broc and I went in happily.. no queues!

Inspired by this food blog grab your fork introduced by my cute sister little B, and her encouragement. I'm going to blog about food again!! and take pictures much to the chagrin of my dearest Mr Broc.

Previously our dates used to be going to cafes and food spots. Eat and rank our meals as part of our journal. It is new start!






AUD$7.90 Cha-Han + miso soup


Ichiban Boshi's Tokyo Ramen AUD$7.90

















Mr Broc and his cha han->

The cha-han tasted like a normal fried rice, nice and fragrant nonetheless with what we commonly know as wok-fire aroma.

My tokyo ramen was nice, the ramen having a good chewy texture to it, slivers of fatty pork melting in my mouth (I have lost my dietitian tendencies at this point), the half boiled egg added a nice touch with the melty yolk. Soup was tasty but a bit too salty.
Score: 7/10

Ichiban-Boshi

360 Oxford St, Bondi Junction +61 2 9369 3980

Opening Hours
Mon - Fri Lunch : 11am - 3:30pm Dinner : 5pm - 9:30pm
Sat - Sun All day 11am - 9:30pm

http://www.ichibanboshi.com.au/english/home.html

No comments:

About Me

" One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple - Psalm 27:4